NEW Baintech 40A DC-DC Battery Charger
New to the Baintech range, the 40A DC-DC 3-stage battery charger for Flooded cell, Lithium and AGM/GEL chemistries. The BTDC40 is a powerful 40A charger within a compact and rugged unit, able to withstand high temperatures (up to 70°C).
- 3-stage 12V Booster Charger
- 40A max output (standard wiring) 80A max. with optional kit
- Selectable output voltages for lithium, sealed lead acid or vented lead acid
- Over current and temperature protected
- High efficiency (Typical >96%)
- Precise under voltage protection (No external isolator required)
- Remote charge status LED indicator
- Very low standby current: <3mA
- Optional start assist and boost charge features increase amperage output to 80A max (kit purchased separately)
Dual Battery Monitor (BTDBM)
- · Small, dash mounted unit is vital for both single and dual battery monitoring.
- · Visual indications of low battery (<11.00v) and over voltage (>15.00v)
- · Auto dimming display for low light conditions without the need for an extra wire to the vehicle
- · Measurements displayed both in 0.01v increments as well as bar graph
- · Can be used in both dual battery mode or single battery mode
- · Supplied with easy attached Velcro (so no drilling is required)
Build an off-grid system
Plug and Play for off-grid power with the Baintech PowerTop. The PowerTop is Ideal for people who want a portable power system, that they can locate near their campsite, lend to a mate or take out of their 4WD when home (to charge up and store away). To add solar, simply connect your un-regulated solar panel directly into the RED Anderson plug of the PowerTop. Our 120w Baintech Solar Blanket will provide up to 6.6A in optimal conditions.
If you’re planning an adventure that will take you off-grid for a weekend or more, a DC-DC charging system can ensure you have reliable power right through to the end of your travels. While on the move, wire your DC-DC charger into the GREY Anderson plug of the PowerTop and charge the PowerTop like you would your second battery. Completely portable and versatile, create the ultimate off-grid solution by pairing the PowerTop with solar and the new 40A DC-DC charger.
Installation: for best performance, we recommend installing your DC-DC charger in a well-ventilated area that won’t be submerged in water.
For all enquiries email: email@example.com or call 1300 224 683