- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
Download the Victron Bluetooth app Use a smartphone or other Bluetooth enabled device to:
- customize settings
- monitor all important data on single screen
- view historical data, and to
- update the software when new features become available.
Easy to install All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m); no other components needed. Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for rear mounting and screws for front mounting.