No valid database connection You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and published=1 order by ordering asc' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_ckfields where fid= and published=1 order by ordering asc
Purchase any CTEK product* and enter the draw to fly to Sweden's ICEHOTEL, a luxury getaway made entirely of snow and ice!
The winner will receive a $12,000 holiday for two to Sweden’s ICEHOTEL, courtesy of Bainbridge Technologies and CTEK. This incredible art project is sculpted from snow and ice every year, becoming a world-famous holiday destination - until Spring, when it melts and gets redesigned from scratch! Guests can admire the spectacular ice palace views, enjoy cosmopolitan drinks from ice glasses, and even spend the first night on an ice bed!
The prize includes:
HOW TO ENTER
1. Simply purchase any CTEK product from a participating retail store.
2. Fill out the online entry form with your details and the CTEK product serial number.
CTEK offers “The Smartest Battery Chargers in the World”, designed with the highest standards of safety, simplicity and flexibility. Learn more about CTEK’s product range.
Please complete the form below:
Terms and Conditions:
BAINBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES AND CTEK’S “ICEHOTEL” COMPETITION (“Promotion”)
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over, who purchase a CTEK product from a participating Bainbridge Technologies retail store during the promotion period. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the product serial number of the CTEK product purchased in the promotion period and entrant’s proof of purchase, identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Entries that are incomplete or do not comply with these Terms and Conditions are invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry per specified purchase; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Promotion commences 12:01am AEDST on 1 April 2011. Final entries close 11.59pm AEDST on 23.59, 30 November 2011 (“promotion period”).
- This promotion is a game of chance.
- To enter, consumers must 1) purchase one of CTEK products from the Participating Bainbridge Technologies retail stores. A list of the Participating Bainbridge Technologies retail stores is available at www.baintech.com.au/icehotel, 2) go to www.baintech.com.au/icehotel to enter and 3) add the serial number of the product purchased in the promotion period in the entry form. Entrants will need to retain their original receipt as proof of purchase. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The draw will take place on 5 December 2011at 10:00 am (AESDT) at Isonic Websites, 86 Shore Street West, Cleveland Qld 4164. The Winner will be notified by mail and will be published in The Australian on 9 December 2011.
- In the event a winner cannot produce an original receipt from the promotional period as proof of purchase, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and a new winner will be drawn. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- The first valid entry draw will win a $12,000 ICEHOTEL holiday for two in Sweden. The prize includes two economy return airfares from Australia to Stockholm (departing from the winner’s nearest capital city), two night’s accommodation in Stockholm (including dinner), two return train tickets from Hedemora Station to Vikmanshyttan, a tour of CTEK’s offices in Vikmanshyttan (including one night’s accommodation), two return train tickets from Vikmanshyttan to the airport station, two economy return airfares to Lapland, two return snow scooter pickup tickets to ICEHOTEL, two night’s accommodation in the ICEHOTEL, Sweden (including dinners and lunches), and one day dog sleigh activity.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 5 March 2012 at 10:00 am (AESDT) at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners will be notified in writing within 2 days of the draw. The winners’ name will be published in the Australian on 9 March 2012. In this case, the prize would need to be taken between 15 January and 30 January 2013 as the ICEHOTEL melts in March each year.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Where the prize is awarded in the form of a gift card / voucher / letter, the Promoter will not be liable for any gift card / voucher / letter that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the gift card / voucher/ letter is subject to the terms and conditions specified on the voucher / gift card /letter.
- The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the prize changes between the date of publication of these Terms and Conditions and the date the prize is awarded.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services the Promoter considers the entrant may be interested in receiving.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being used by the Promoter or their related entities or on any of their behalf for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and supplying prize, notifying the winner, and for any other purpose contemplated by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may share the personal details of the entrants with their related entities, and the personal details of entrants may be stored in hard and/or soft copy format at the offices of the Promoter or their related entities unless the entrant requests for their information to be deleted or destroyed. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the party communicating with the entrant. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information otherwise provided in connection with this Promotion is governed by The Privacy Notice (see privacy clause on www.baintech.com.au/privacy)
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is The Trustee for Tyrrell Family Trust No. 2 trading as Bainbridge Technologies, 1224 Lytton Road Hemmant QLD 4174. Tel: 1300 22 46 83. ABN 36 510 947 614. NSW Permit No. LTPS/11/01547; VIC Permit No. 11/593, ACT Permit No. TP 11/00664.1, SA Permit No. T11/338.